Saturday, August 21, 2010

Target Trip 8/21


So I took my little hunny to find a new bookbag and some school supplies. While we were there I figured I would grab a couple other deals. I had a ton that I wanted to do, but just couldn't afford the dollar here and there for each of them. Even though it is only a dollar for this or that, it really adds up quick if you grab ten or so of these items.

Anyways, here are some of the things that came home with us:

2 Campbells soup bowls $1.50 each
used 2- $1/1 printable and 2 - $0/50 target printable to make them free

2 Post it super sticky $1 each
used 2- $1 from 8/15 insert

4 - Bic mechanical pencils $1.20 each
used 2- $1/2 from sunday insert and 2- $1/2 target printable
made them $0.20 each
(I could have gotten free pens, but didn't really like them and needed the pencils more as a math teacher)

4 - Snack Packs $0.95 each
used $1/4 from sunday insert and $1/4 target printable
made them $0.45 each

1 Bagel Bites $2.24
use one $1 from old sunday paper (also a coupon in new Woman's Day) and a $1 target printable
made them $0.24

2 evolve ziploc bags $1.77 each
used $1.50/2 printable from Right at Home
made them $1.02 each

2 Juicey Juice $2 each
used $1/2 from sunday insert and $1/2 target coupon I got from machine last time I checked out
made them $1 each

2 Italian Dressings $1.50 each (price cut)
used $1.25/2 from sunday insert
made them about $0.88 each

We also got glue sticks for $0.20 and crayons for $0.25. My love needed a back pack, folder, pencil box, and 1 gallon ziploc bags as well. I was able to use gift cards I earned to pay for all and even get a few clothing items for the little love.

If you go and are in need of little girls (4x and up) clothes, I found tanks for $0.87 and shorts for $1.75 on clearance. If your budget allows for it, this is a great time to stock up for next summer. These prices are better than second hand stores!!!!! I know my little love was excited to bring home a couple new shirts and shorts today. And I am happy knowing she can go to school in style without stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment