Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rite Aid trip 8/5


Rite Aid is the kind of store that you always have to be prepared for. I make my scenarios, but have to have a back up plan in case I cannot find the items. Here is an example of that. I got there to find an empty shelf where the mouth wash should be....

So instead I got

2 packs of Pampers $8.99 each (17.98)
1 wipe $3.69
1 Oral B toothbrush $2.49


I used $5 off $25
$3 off pampers from vocal point
$1.50 off pampers from vocal point
free wipes coupon from 8/1 P&G
$1 off oral b toothbrush
$9 in +up rewards

I was left to pay $1.16 plus tax

I got $2 + up for diapers and $1.50 +up for the toothbrush.
I will also get $2 rebate for the pampers as well and now I have enough for the $5 oral care giftcard. I am going to wait and see if I can get to the $25 mark for the $10 gift card since we have until September.

I was silly because I didn't bring a second coupon for free wipes. I wasn't prepared, but I was out of diapers and had to get them instead of running home for the coupon.

I still think it was a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment