Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rite Aid Scenarios


I have to be honest.... I am not too excited about the Rite Aid deals this week. The goal here is to get Ziplpoc freezer bags for as cheap as possible.

So here is my idea:

Buy 4 Ziploc Freezer Bags ($2.99 each??? not sure on price) BOGO $5.98
Buy 2 Got2b stylers $6.50ish BOGO $6.50
Buy 2 Schick Hydro Razors $11.98

Total $24.46 plus tax

I'll use $5 off $20
2 - $1.50 off 2 Ziploc products from Right at Home (there was also $1/2 in paper)
2 - $2.50 off Got2b from bzz agent (there was a $1 off in paper)
2 - $5 off Schick coupons from paper

I'll owe $1.46 plus tax. So I'll use $1 +up and pay the rest out of pocket.

I might add in the shaving cream and use $5/$25 and then be able to use $2+up because I don't think I have any more $1 and they won't take $1.50 because it has to be before tax. Now, if I can't find 4 boxes of ziploc bags, I might just walk out and not do the deal. I think it is important not to force a deal and spend money on things you don't need or want.

To see all the deals visit Shannon at For the Mommas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment