Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli


My family loves this meal and I like it because it is easy to get done on a week night.
I apologize that I forgot to take a picture of it finished before we ate it. This picture was taken in the middle of preparation/


What you'll need:


1 lb of chicken
1 can of cream of chicken soup
broccoli
box of stove top
8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese

What you'll do:

Add about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water to the Stove Top, mix, and set aside. Chop up the chicken, cheese, and broccoli. I like to coat the chicken and broccoli with the cream of chicken soup. Then I add the cheese and mix it around. Pour the Stove Top on top of the chicken mix. Then bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.

If you have time on the weekend, you could pre chop items and pre cook the chicken to make this even quicker on a week night.

No comments:

Post a Comment