Friday, August 20, 2010

Dumpster Diving


I know that this picture is an absolute mess and I am sorry. My littlest love wouldn't keep his hands off the pile so I shot the picture while I had the chance.

Going to the recylcing bins has not really been working out as well as I had hoped. I feel like a real weirdo doing it and I don't always find the coupons that I needed.

This past week I did find a ton of coupons and even an August issue of All You that still had what I considered the "good" coupons left...weird isn't it?... I also found a couple of paper back books and some MyCokeRewards. But I really needed the P&G inserts. I found a couple that had already been cut up.

I also found a huge stack of expired coupons all together in a pile like I do in my accordian folder which tells me there must be more super couponers in town that I haven't bumped into. I'd love to find them and chat or maybe swap coupons with each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment