Friday, August 20, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day




Well, it's Friday. And that means mega swagbucks day. Today you have a better chance of getting higher amounts when you search. I got eleven bucks for my search this morning and will try for more later. I seem to get swagbucks when I search for some of my favorite blogs. It works almost everytime. You might have to do three searches before you get rewarded, but that only takes a couple minutes. I have earned thousands of swagbucks in just a few months and have finally decided what I am going to do with those bucks. Right now I'm converting them into Amazon giftcards so that I can get some Jillian Michaels workout DVDs (yes something just for me.....) and some Christmas presents for the kids and the neices and nephews. It is an easy way to take some of burden off the budget.

Have you signed up yet. It is free and it is easy. Go here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment