Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Target Deals


I'm thinking about doing some Target shopping this week. My little love will be going to Kindergarten and we just got her supply list. I have Target giftcards that I've been saving just for this... and my hubby needs new socks....

While I am there I'll be looking for some of these deals:

Super Sticky Post-its $1
use $1 off from 8/15 SS
will be free

Campbell's Select Harvest Soup $1.54
use $0.50 target coupon
use $1 camp. printable
will be $0.04

Oral B cavity defense toothbrush $1.59
use bogo from 8/15
use $1/2 from 8/1 P&G if store will take both

Mead Five Star Poly Portfolio – $0.50/ea
Use $1/2 Mead Five Star 8/8 RP
get 2 for free

I also printed some of those Merona target coupons from a week or so ago, so I'll be looking for some great clearance finds that would match up.

There is a ton more on sale a Target that you can find here.

What are you planning on getting at Target this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment