Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekly Menu


You might look at what I purchased and wonder what in the world my family might be eating. So, I'm going to try better to share my weekly plans. I always make a menu and grocery list before I shop.

Breakfast
eggs
toast
cereal

Lunch

pb&j
egg salad sandwiches
tuna on lettuce w/ tomato
mac n cheese
bagel bites - treat when neice comes over
turkey and cheese sandwiches

Snacks

yogurt - cold and frozen into pops
veggies and dip (from garden)
chhocolate chip zucchini muffins
crackers
smoothies

Dinners

pasta with prego and meatballs (trying to find homemade recipe that family likes for red sauce... would love suggestions)

homemade mac n cheese with green beans from garden

hot dogs and macaroni salad

zucchini casserole

tuna sandwiches

leftovers/grab night

frozen pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment