Wednesday, July 7, 2010

got2b smooth operator lustre lotion





As a bzzagent, I was sent a coupon to try the new got2b smoothing lotion for free. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now so that I could have plenty of opportunities to really try it out. I have really thick wavy hair that never seems to do what I want, not to mention the frizz when the humidity rises.

So here is what I noticed:

Positives:

~the product has a lovely fresh and clean scent
~a little product goes a long way... I usually have to use tons of a product and this only took a little
~makes my hair very shiney
~still leaves hair soft to touch
~works as a great detangler
~equally as good in wet or dry hair

Negatives:

~did not take care of 100% of the frizzies... probably about 80%, but remember I have very difficult hair and it might be better in others
~did not give my waves the bounce I was looking for. So I would have needed to put in a second product for that. I tend not to put too much in my hair, but two isn't really that bad I guess.

Overall, I'd give this product 4 out of 5. And for a price of about $6, that isn't too bad either.

Has anyone else tried this? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment