Thursday, July 22, 2010

In my Garden







I know that if anyone is reading this, you are probably sick of looking at my garden. But I love it so.

Here you can see that our second round of roses are blooming now. We have a plethora of delicious green beans that I have been munching on. Our watermelons are just the cutest. This is our first year planting these, so they have been exciting to watch grow. Cucumbers and squash are coming in by the arm fulls. The neighbors love it, and so do we. Cucumbers make great snacks and I cannot believe all the things I have been able to make with the squash (green and yellow).
The tomatoes seem to be taking their time, but I am happy to see the little green balls finally appearing. We will have to start them earlier next year!!

What's growing in your garden? I'd love to hear...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a green thumb. I wish I was an awesome gardener. Growing up I did it with my family, but now I am horrible. I always fail so miserably. Hopefully once I retire (which is forever away), I can commit to having my own little garden of goodies.

    I want the GREEN BEANS! Yum!!

    Found you at Follow Me Friday.
    http://www.clementlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete