Monday, July 12, 2010

Frugal Fun????








My hair cut from a couple of months ago was growing out and just not looking good, but only in one spot. With our current summer financial situation, I asked my husband for some help. So with a steady hand, my husband was able to fix the problem and save us some money.

I've told you about my crazy hair. And it has many layers. So I wouldn't have him give me a total hair cut. But here, my bottom layer just needed to be trimmed. So it worked out well.

He actually has started buzzing off his own hair too. Usually he gets a hair cut every two weeks. But with the heat and little cash he voluntarily chose to do his own hair.

Now this might not work for everyone, but I challenge you to find new ways of saving money that you might not have thought of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment