Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Target Trip 7/16







You may have noticed that I don't go to Target very often. I really don't live very close to one and my vehicle is a gas hog. So I stopped because I had a few deals I wanted to try and I was already at work for a couple curriculum writing days. The school I teach at is only 5 to 7 minutes from a Target, so it made sense to stop while I was there.

While I wasn't able to find all the deals that I had read about on other people's blogs, I did find a few. Here is what I got:

Green women's shirt $10 marked down to $6
used $2 Merona Target coupon to make it $4
(I seem to have very few shirts that aren'y extra small, from my days before having babies....ugh)

C9 cardio top $14 marked down to $7.48
used $5 C9 Target coupon to make it $2.48
(for all the exercising to get back into those XS)

2 Crystal Light Pure Fitness $1.97 each
used $2 off Vocal Point coupons to make them free

Kraft Miracle Whip $1.97
used $1 Facebook coupon to make it $.97

4 SOBE lifewaters $1
used 2 BOGO coupons from heads or tails game
used 2 $0.50 off Target coupons
made these $0.25 each

Red Baron pizza by the slice $2.50
used $2 smartsource printable to make it $.50

And I picked up two storage containers for taking lunches to work on clearance from $2.99 to $1.49.
There are similar ones on clearance at Rite Aid, but these were bigger. And when it comes to my salads, I need bigger containers. Yum

Nothing too exciting here, except for my really sweet tank top!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment