Monday, June 21, 2010

Wegmans Trip 6/20




(I had to take the pic after putting it all away, so many items didn't make it in the pic this time. Sorry!!)

Like I've said before, I like to stop at Wegmans after Walmart. It was another successful trip. I saved $42.34 with coupons and shoppers club card. I am finally getting better at this. Here is some of what I picked up:

4 - Turkey Hill Iced Teas $1.49 with SC (SC means shoppers club card)
I used 2 -$1 off coupons from old paper
I used 2 - $1 off Wegmans coupons from back of my receipt ($.49 each)

1- Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs $3.49 with SC
I used free coupon from kraft first taste
1 - Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Ready Rice
I used free coupon that I got in the mail
2- boxes smart taste ronzoni pasta $1.49 each
I used $1 off coupons I found in mags like Better Homes and Gardens ($.49 each)
1- box ronzoni healthy harvest $1.49
I used $.75 coupon from insert I found in recycle bin
*doubled* to make it free

3- zone perfect bars $.99 with SC
I used 3 - $.55 coupons *doubled* to make them free
2 - Jack Daniels BBQ sauce $2.19 each
I used 2 - $.55 off coupons *doubled* to make them $1.09 each
3- dentyne ice gum (couldn't find this falvor at walmart) $1.19
I used 3 - $1 off coupons to make them $.19 each
1 bagel bites $2.19
I used $1 off coupon from last week's paper
I used $1 off weg coupon from receipt to make it $.19

1 tgif mozz stixs $3.49
I used $1.50 printed coupon
I used $1 off weg coupon from back of receipt to make $.99

1 - kleenex hand towels $2.99
I used $1 off from paper insert
and $1 off from Weg receipt

2 - wegmans ice cream $1.99
2- macaroni grill dinner kits $3.99
I used $.75 printed *doubled* to make it $2.49

No comments:

Post a Comment