Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swagbucks


So I have been sharing with you all the ways I save money. Here is a way I make money. Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you points when you search for different topics on their site. Out of all the sites I have tried taking surveys and clicking through e-mails, this is the fastest and easiest way to earn giftcards that I have found. I have only been on this site for a couple months now and have already earned 5 giftcards where other sites may take 6 months to a year to get anything mailed home.

I highly recommend it. It doesn't take any extra time and it might just help you shave off some diaper costs at Target or put a dent on Christmas shopping with the Amazon giftcards. Check it out here and tell me what you think.


***It usually takes about 3 searches or so before you get any points. So don't expect to get a point every time you type something in. Sometimes it is 5 points sometimes it could be 50. You never know.***

No comments:

Post a Comment