Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pampers Gifts to Grow


I've mentioned before that I use Pampers. I basically have to because my children will get a rash if I don't. Plus I think that they leak a ton less with pampers as well. To me, if I am going to use a product that offers rewards for using it, I'll participate in the program.

Pampers offers Gifts to Grow. Each product they sell, even the wipes, have a code that can be entered into their website for points that you can redeem for different gifts or prizes. Plus they often post freebie points to help boost your totals. They have had giftcards, toys, magazine subscriptions, photo prints, etc.

You can check it out here. And if you decide to join, add these codes to your total:

GTGSUMMERFUN5PT
15GTGSUMMERFUN
25GTGSUMMER2010
Let me know what you think in the comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment