Monday, June 7, 2010

Got2b Smooth Operator


I've mentioned before that I am a bzzagent. I recently posted about the Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless. Now I have been given coupons and samples for got2b smooth operator. I haven't gotten a chance to purchase this yet with the freebie coupon, but plan to this week. I already put it in my Rite Aid scenario below.

Once I try I'll be sure to share the details. I have frizzy, crazy, and very thick hair so I cannot wait to see what it will do.

Here are some of the facts sent to me from the BzzCampaign:
- recently reformulated with indulgent cashmere infusion
- protects against heat damage
- soft as a cloud
- non-greasy
- smooths frizzies and flyaways for a touchable finish
- they do make a serum with UV protection
- perfect for all hair types whether wet or dry
- the bottle is pretty cool looking too
- you should be able to find at drug store like Walgreen's, CVS, and Rite Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment