Monday, June 14, 2010

Walmart stop


I am embarrassed to show how poorly I did. Like I said before, I was very disorganized with my coupons and deals this week. Plus, I see deals posted in other states that are not the same price here. I was ready to get some free BBQ sauce to then find that is wasn't at price cut. Ugh!

I am still in stock up mode for summer when I don't get a paycheck.

I got:

2 Pampers wipes $1.97 each (all they had in the store.......)
* I used $2 off coupons to get for free
2 Hershey's Chocolate Syrups $1.68 each
* I used $1 off 2 to make $1.18 each
2 Italian Dressings $1.88
* I used $1.25 off 2 to make them around $1.25 each
2 Taco Bell seasoning sauce $1 each
* I used $1 off 2 printed coupon to make $.50 each
2 Crest Toothpastes $1.50 each
* I used $1 off 2 to make $1 (I just love the scope flavor)
1 Sargento reduced sodium cheese $2.83
* I used $1 off coupon to make $1.83
Plus I picked up a bunch of pasta at $.61 per box. We were low and I didn't have anymore ronzoni coupons for free pasta at Wegmans.

While I was there, I noticed that Infusium was on rollback to $4.97. This would be a great time to use the $3 off coupon if you still have it. And some of the John Freida root awakening was marked as clearance at $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment