Monday, June 14, 2010

Rite Aid Scenarios


I have to be honest. I have gotten a bit disorganized. It is the end of the school year here. Students have one week left and teachers have two. And I have to tell you I am just a little overwhelmed. Ugh....

I can't wait to just be a stay at home mom for a couple of months.

So my thoughts are a bit disorganized, but bear with me.

Idea #1:

I would buy
2 Pantene Nature Fusion $3.50 each $7.00 total
2 Gillette Body Wash $3.00 each $6.00 total
1 Schick Hydro Razor $7.00
1 Veet $6.60

Total $26.60

SO then I would use:
$5 off 25
$4 off Pantene (2-$2 off mailers from vocal point)
$3 off Pantene rebate (e-mailed to me from Rite Aid)
$5 off Schick coupon in paper
$1 off Schick coupon from VV
B1G1 coupon for Gillete (is there an old $2 off coupon too still around???)
$3 rebate for Gillette
$3 off veet printable
$3 off veet VV
$1 off veet in-ad(if they'll let me use it...)

That is $31 off... which means it's a money maker when the rebate check is in the mailbox.

I'll have to pay $1.60 + tax out of pocket. But that sounds fine to me.


I am working on a second scenario and will have to update. My kids would just love the play tent for sale this week for $15 and I am trying to find a way to make it even cheaper. If you have ideas leave it in the comments please. I'd love to hear from you.


For more great deals at Rite Aid go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment