Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wegmans shopping













After Walmart I usually stop at Wegmans. Wegmans doubles coupons which I love and it sometimes makes for better deals.

I picked up:

2 secret deodorant $.99 each (I used $1/2 from P&G but have heard that some got $.50 off 1 which would double and make it free) After the degree deo deal I almost didn't buy, but my armpits seem to prefer secret over degree.... (I have to smell good)

1 Jack Daniels BBQ sauce $2.19 (used $.55 coupon *doubled*) $1.09
1 KC BBQ sauce $1.89 (used $1 off coupon from paper) $.89
1 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta $1.49 (used $.75 coupon *doubled*) free
3 3 musketeers $.59 each (used $.25 coupon *doubled*) $.09 each
1 Uncle Ben's Ready Rice $1.69 (used $.75 coupon *doubled*) $.19

Of course I did pick up some other items. These were the only ones that I felt were truly worthy of the picture. My family doesn't eat on this alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment