Friday, June 11, 2010

Contest Wins



I had never won anything until I started my frugal living. When I started looking for ways to get things for free, one of the ways I found was to try to win the items. I don't have time to play all the time because I do work full time, have two children and a husband to care for, and I have to sleep at some point. So my winnings aren't great. They are however, better than nothing.

Places I use to find games:
- freestufftimes.com/contests
- freebies4mom.com and click on sweeps
- I have used sweeties sweeps, but it isn't my favorite set-up

So you may be wondering what I've won. Here are just a few of the things I have won in the past few months. You'll notice it isn't $50,000 or a new car. I have gotten a few things that my kids have enjoyed and some free items that we regularly use.
- diamond and sapphire necklace from jewelry.com's daily giveaway
- $50 from a Cheerios instant win $5 at a time.
- free glade candel
- free jar of pace salsa
- hamburger shaped timer (mostly played for the coupon off ground beef)
- tote bags
- budweiser mini soccer ball
- cookbook picture above

I try to enter games or contests that I have a better chance of winning, but there are a few I've entered just because they looked fun. I also usually play the instant win games very early in the morning ... Yes, we're talking 3am - 5am. Ouch

Good luck to all who try.

No comments:

Post a Comment