Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Walmart stop


I needed more diapers and haven't seen any good deals at Rite Aid for the Pampers that my kids use. While I was there I picked up a few choice items before my coupons expired:

3 sample sized Tides ($.97 each) free after $1 P&G coupons
2 Noxzema Bikini razors ($1.97 each) free after printed coupons)
2 Kraft dressings $1.50 each (there is a $.55 coupon that my area did not get)
2 Hershey's Syrups ($1.68 each minus coupon from last week for $1 off two) $1.18 each
1 Hidden Valley Ranch (on roll back) $2.50
1 Reddiwip $1.67 ($1 off from June All You) $.67
2 Italian dressings on rollback $1.88? (used $1.25 off two coupon)

The crest toothpaste is still $1.50. But be careful. My store was out of the ones on sale. And someone placed several packages in its place. I grabbed two and when they rang up they were $3.77 each!!!! Yuck. That is over $8 for two toothpastes. I was going to settle for $1 a piece because I prefer that flavor and brand. But I will not pay that much ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment