Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 6/9 and 6/10



I felt like I didn't have as good of luck at Rite Aid this week. Both trips ended up with unexpected glitches that I wasn't planned for.

Trip #1:

1 pack of Pampers $9.99
6 packs of Pampers wipes $2.49 each (14.94)
2 Dawn Dish soaps (1 was hand renewal) $.99
Total $26.91 plus tax

I used:
$5 off $25
$1.50 off diapers (P&G 6/6)
$2 off x 6 ($12) off wipes (P&G 6/6)
$1 off Dawn Hand Renewal (booklet)
$.20 off any Dawn (P&G 6/6)

Total $7.21 plus tax
Note: I had to get the dish soaps because the manager said that I could not get money back from using my SCR. I have gotten money back in the past, but I didn't want to fight it since they are always so nice with all my coupons and just went back and grabbed the dish soap. Oh well.

Trip #2:

This trip did not go at all as planned in earlier post. They did not have enough of the items I wanted. The prices were different than I saw on other blogs. I kind of wish I had just left and regrouped with new info to make a better trip, but didn't want ot drag kids there again. I had to get got2b for a bzzcampaign to start writing reports and my daughter has wanted these Princess Tiana sunglasses for months. We don't usually go to the Rite Aid that carries them so I just got them for her and called it a win because she was so sticken excited.

1 got2b smooth operator $6.49
1 veet $6.69
3 Dawn Dish soaps $.99 each
1 SS kids sunglasses $7.99 (not pictured)

Total: about $24.20 plus tax

I used
$5 off $25
1 free got2b coupon from bzzagent
$3 off veet printable
$3 off Veet video values
3 - $.20 off Dawn

Total in the end: $2.70 plus tax




$4 off Style Science kids vv

No comments:

Post a Comment