Saturday, September 18, 2010

Walmart stop


This is a pick of a few things I grabbed at Walmart last weekend. I haven't been seeing amazing deals to go running for, but I do beleive in stocking up when you can get things the cheapest.

I love chocolate milk and am a little paticular on how I make it, so with the $1.68 price and the $1/2 coupon I have been getting as many as I can. I did this right before summer too and didn't have to buy any for 3 months while I waited for another coupon. (Makes these $1.18 each)

I also grabbed chocolate chips. I believe they were also on price cut for $2.28 and I had $1/2 coupons. I didn't find too many of this when going through the recylcle bin. All the inserts I found had this one clipped!! (Makes these $1.78 each

And I picked up free Hood Sour Cream from a coupon that came in snail mail. (not pictured)

Finally, I grabbed the Dole Fruit Crisps priced at $2 with a $1 coupon so that means we tried them for $1. I thought it might be fun in school lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment