Saturday, September 25, 2010

In my Mailbox


For a while it seemed that there wasn't much mail. And them all of a sudden it seems that everything is coming in the mail. I have a ton to show you, but I am going to start with some of the little freebies. I know some people think that samples are silly, but they make great snacks for the kids, travel sized toiletries, and they often come with high value coupons.

I recently got:

Rite Aid Glam Bag with a few samples

Downy from Vocal Point

Tom of Maine toothpaste (not pictured)

SoyJoy bar (not pictured)

Everlast Bar

Coloring Books about Germany (not pictured)

I also got a coupon for a free 2 liter of soda (refreshe???)

I will be sharing more of the big packages I've gotten over the next few days.

Have you gotten anything good lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment