Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rite Aid Stops last week


I quickly mentioned my first scenario earlier last week and then forgot to update with pictures and my second scenario. Working full time is just killing me. I wish I could blog and actually make money because I would much rather spend my time organizing my coupons and planning deals. Do you think there are people that would pay me to plan out there deals???? Hahaha!!!! Wouldn't that be sweet?

Ok

First transaction you can read about here.

Second transaction - I have a slight obsession with lip gloss and that is what prompted this stop.

I bought:

4 Maybelline lip glosses for $3.41 each after 40% discount
2 Maybelline mascaras $3.11
3 Tides with bleach 75% off $1.54
4 Nabisco cookies $0.50 each

Total was $26.48 plus tax

So then I used:

$5 off $25
4 - $2 off maybelline lip
2 - $1 off maybelline mascara
2 - $2 off VV maybelline
$1 off $10 beauty purchase Rite Aid coupon from an email
3 - $1 off Tide P&G coupons
2 - $1 off cookies from VV

That is $25 in coupons.

Grand total: $1.48 plus tax. And then I got back $2 in plus ups for next purchase from the mascaras.

All in all this was a money maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee

No comments:

Post a Comment