Thursday, September 30, 2010


So this post has nothing to do with getting anything for free. I just have to vent....

Let me start by saying that I don't me to offend anyone that is currently looking for a job. I am very thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a way of taking care of my family. However, I just never pictured it like this. I thought I'd have all these babies and then stay home to raise them. Instead, I hurry the whole day to get my teacher duties done... don't get me wrong - I love teaching math- I just want to be home with my babes... So I hurry just to see my babes. But when we finally come through the door there is cleaning, dishes, dinner, bathes, and then lesson plans, papers to grade, and my beloved blog. So I was rushing around and didn't realize that my hubby left the butter out when he made his breakfast. And of course my son found that butter on the table. He also found my keys.... And yes that is my car key lovingly placed inside the butter.

Anything exciting in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment