Friday, September 24, 2010

Friendship Cottage Cheese


I recently was given the opportunity to try Friendship Cottage Cheese through Bzzagent. At first I thought back to my childhood days. My mother only ever gave us pickles and cottage cheese. I love her dearly, but come on.... there must be something else you can do with cottage cheese. Then as I left the house to live on my own I didn't regualarly buy cottage cheese because I just didn't know what to do with it.

Well, Friendship Dairies has three great recipes they are featuring that are great uses of cottage cheese:

Cottage Style Pancakes
Spanakopita
Pumpkin Cheesecake

And I am going to be making some dishes with cottage cheese with pictures and all the gooey details of what my picky eaters (hubby especially) thought!

There are some great reasons to choose Friendship Dairies. Here are a few:

1.) Their cottage cheese has protein and calcium

2.) There are no artificial preservatives added

3.) Lower in fat and calories than rocotta cheese

4.) Friendship is less watery and comes in larger sizes than other brands


And what's better? Grab a coupon while you are checking out the recipes.

Have any recipes to share? I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

    Naomi
    Na-Miart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete