Saturday, September 25, 2010

Elmer's and Xacto


Here is another great campaign from Bzzagent. They sent me all of these great crafty tools to try and tell everyone about. I haven't gotten a chance to try them out yet, but wanted to at least share with you so basic info.

So here is some great info:

- You can find all of these here at Wal*Mart

- Elmer's products priced between $2 and $9 which include all sorts of great ways to get your projects to stick.
(I have always been a hot glue fan, but it isn't easy to get out with little ones around. So this is exciting!)

- Xacto prices range from $2 to $20 for trimmers, quality scissors, rulers, punches, knives, and cutting mats.

I am really excited to try these because the last set of decorative scissors I had were garbage and never cut well. I'll let you know if the new ones pass the test!

To find out more you can go toelmers.com/crafters, facebook.com/Elmers, xacto.com. or facebook.com/XACTO.

Have you used any other these before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment