Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Saved $40 at Wegmans


I had a great trip at Wegmans on Sunday! Not everything fit in the picture.

I got ....

2 gallons of milk @ $1.79 each with SCC (Shoppers Club Card)

Danimals Crush Cups $1.99 with SCC
used $1/1 to make $0.99

Pillsbury Funfetti Cake $0.88 w/ SCC

8 cans of Campbell's Tomato soup 2/$1 w/ SCC
used 2 $1.50/3 printables &$0.50 off 2 which doubled to make all free

8 cans of Healthy Request Chunky Soup 4/$5 w/ SCC
used $1/2, $2/4 and 2 - $.50 /1 (these doubled) printables to make it 8/$5

2 Thai Kitchen Soup $1.25 w/ SCC
used $.50 *doubled* from snail mail to make $0.25

2 Uncle Ben's WHITE Rice 2/$3 w/ SCC
used 2 -$1/1 from insert to make $0.50 each

2 Luna bars $.99
used 2- $.50 printables *doubled* to make free

2 Quaker Granola Bars 2/$4 w/ SCC
used $1/2 to make $1.50 each

Maxwell House Coffee $1.99 w/ SCC
used $0.75 coupon from snail mail *doubled* to make it $0.49
Wheat Thin Sticks $2.69
used free coupon from Kraft First Taste

Macaroni & Cheese $2.99
used free coupon from Kraft First Taste

I got a few other items like sliced cheese, bread, lunch meat, and even a roast! I think there were some other things but I can't think of them right now. I started at $90 or so and ended up at $51!!!!!! I think this is a great example of waiting to use coupons when they lined up with a sale!

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and would love a follow back

    http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

    have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! You did awesome! I love trips like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing that...how great is it when you're at the register and see the final total? Ahhhh....heaven.

    I'm your newest follower! Stop by and say hi!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete