Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wholly Guacamole




Have I mentioned that I LOVE football. Well, I do. I am a huge Steelers fan, so you know where I'll be Sunday night. My whole family gets into it, even the babe. And what family doesn't have snacks when they are watching football? I try hard to find healthy snacks that we can all enjoy. One of our favorites is Wholly Guacamole.

I love the guacamole because it is healthy and it is a great time saver. I grab it from the store and it is ready to go. But you can even add it to recipes if you don't want to use it as a dip. I've added the guacamole to chicken wraps, tacos, and rice dishes.

There is also the salsa and queso. I had not tried these before until Wholly Guacamole sent it to me through their blogger program. Wow, are they good. The salsa tastes fresh, like the kind you get at a great restaurant. And the cheese dip has just enough spice to make it tasty and not burn your mouth. But hey, if you want to burn your mouth they do have different levels of spicy-ness. (Is that a word??? hehe)

You can sign up for coupons on their site eatwholly.com when you "join the party." While you're there check out the ingredients too. I bet you can say each one of them. Yep - no extras in this stuff. Must be the reason that it tastes so fresh.

For my Wegmans shoppers:
They have the 100cal snack packs 2/$5. So if you got the $1/1 or the $1/2 in the
1/2/11 Smartsource you can get some cheap snacks to add to your football party or your snacking adventures! Or the 14oz packages are $3.99 before the coupon.

**I was not compensated for this review. I was sent free products to try. All opinions are 100% mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment