Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lesser Evil Snacks



With the Super Bowl around the corner, I know that many of you are probably planning snacks and goodies for the game day parties. I have been trying to find some healthier options to offer my family this year which reminded me of one of many favorite snacks. The makers of this snack are called Lesser Evil. The main idea is that you want something crunchy, salty, or even chocolaty, but you don't want all of the bad stuff. You could grab a celery stick or a carrot, but we all know that sometimes you just want something to munch on. That is where Lesser Evil comes in.


I love these snacks because they taste GREAT. I love to give them to my family because they are all natural, some are gluten free, low in fat, no artificial flavors, no trans fat,and no high fructose corn syrup. You would think that something like this would not taste like a snack, but they do. And they are good.

Below is a pic of my little love chowing down on veggie krinkle sticks. He begs for them. He was giggling while he ate, but the timer on digital cameras takes so long that I just couldn't capture the moment.

I really like the black and white kettle corn myself. But they do offer some other flavors pictured above as well to pretty much meat any taste buds desires!

You can check out Lesser Evil here. And be sure to read their philosophy. Some of the quotes are just too funny! And remember that these are on sale this week at Wegmans 2/$5 in the Nature's Market section. So they are reasonably priced and better for you!!!




Please note *All opinions are 100% mine. I was not compensated for this review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment