Thursday, January 20, 2011

Have you signed up with Wegmans?


Sorry for yet another Wegmans post. It seems that every time I turn around I am finding yet another great deal at my favorite grocery store.
I know that I asked this before.... but have I talked you into signing up for the Wegmans emails yet? Last week there was an awesome coupon for $1 off Wegmans dressing. The dressings start at $1.79!!!! How can you beat that???
This week I got a $1 off an produce coupon. I am a huge veggie/fruit eater and was soooooo excited to see this coupon. It means free cucumbers or free salad. I am going to use one to make the price of the beefstake tomatoes fit into my budget!
Go to wegmans.com and scroll to the bottom. There you will see where you can sign up for fresh news e-mails!

No comments:

Post a Comment