Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Free Postcards from your Cellphone




Here is another great opportunity through bzzagent. I've been trying products through bzzagent for a while now and it is great. This recent trial from bzzagent sent me with info to a company lets you send pictures from your cell phone as postcards. You can set up an address book on line so that you can send a text/picture message through your phone to friends and family. I was able to get 10 free trial postcards and I believe that anyone can too. They have it posted right on the website.

cellphonepostcards.com

I have had some trouble getting the pictures to send from my phone, but the company thinks that it may just be my phone. You can also send the postcards from your computer. You just upload a pic and off you go. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment