Monday, January 3, 2011

Rite Aid Stop




Here are some uneventful shopping trips to Rite Aid from last week and this week.




Last week I grabed Tide and Diapers. I didn't pay a cent because I used my SCR and a giftcard. Then I got back +ups for the Tide and the diapers.




I went in this week and grabbed:




6 bags of Peanut M&Ms 75% off $0.99 each


(I used plus ups from previous transactions to pay for these, except for tax.)




2 bags of Kisses 75% off $0.89 each


used $1/2 printable


used $1 Video Values


better than free




2 boxes of Kashi Go Lean 2/$5


used $3 and $1 coupon from Vocal Point


got back a $1 +up reward


both for free




I may go back and do the Airwick deal if I can get my hands on 2 more coupons. The ladies at my work give me coupons, so I'll just have to wait for them to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment