Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rue La La


By now you know that I love For the Mommas. It is one of my favorite blogs. Shannon had posted in the past about a free $20 credit at Rue La La. She has posted again today stating that many items are $10 and that means free!!!!!!! You can sign up here if you haven't yet, but you will only be able to get a $10 credit for referring friends. I think that it might take 48 hours for credit to show up, so sign up now to make it in time for the next deal. You'll have until the end of the year to use the credit. I hope other great deals will appear as the holiday season nears. I love free and in time for the gift giving season....

1 comment:

  1. Following From Welcome Weekend
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete