Monday, November 1, 2010

Rite Aid Stop


Well, I feel like a carzy person. I had all of these great post ideas about frugal costumes and things to do for free.... But instead, I spent my time searching for a $10 +up I somehow lost yesterday.



I had a great time making one last stop to get some cheap candy on Saturday. I ended up breaking even. I spent $10 after all of my coupons for about $30+ worth of candy and then got a $10 +up in return. (picture coming tonight) My big plan was to use it to get more Pampers. I double checked that it was in my Rite Aid envelope. And then I got to the check out and it wasn't there. I have looked everywhere, including the garbage. So pray that I might find it. We really need that $10 this week. ugh... I have a feeling it has something to do with a little man with sticky fingers. He loves my envelopes. He probably put it somewhere special. Ha ha

My plan was:

Buy diapers and small filler

$20 +

use $4 off $20

$1 off pampers

get back $3 in +ups

makes the diapers $12 plus tax (I was supposed to use the $10 plus up here to make it $2 plus tax.)

Second idea:

Buy 5 Folgers coffees $2.99 each ($14.95)

2 coffeemate creamer $2.99 each ($5.98)

4 Combos $1.50 each ($6.00)

Total $26.93 plus tax

use $5 off $25

use 5 - $1 off Folgers (My area was lucky enough to get this one)

use 2 - $1.50 off creamer from website (you have to log in first to get this one to work)

use 2 - $1/2 combos

use any plus ups I had ($3 from diapers???)

pay around $8.93 plus tax

get back $9 in +ups

That would make all for free.

When I got there they did not have enough coffee for me to do this deal. So I will try again after they restock and keep my fingers crossed!!!

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment