Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick stop at Wegmans


I have been very sick and had a birthday party to clean and plan for... so I am sorry that there hasn't been much here. I feel like I am always apologizing. But when you are a full time teacher and a full time mommy, blogging has to come last. And unfortunately, so does clipping coupons, organizing coupons, and scheming up great deals.... ugh.... I do so need a great coupon fix. I could clip coupons and plan deals all day.

So I was in Wegmans to pick up a few things for a birthday party and wanted to try a couple deals I had heard about.

I grabbed:

1 4C Grated Cheese $2.99
1 4C Bread Crumbs $1.69
1 Secret Deodorant $0.69
1 Olay Bar(2 pack) $2.69

Total $8.06

I used the following coupons:

$1 off 4C Parm Cheese
BOGO 4C Cheese & 4C Breadcrumbs (rang up as $2.50 off- cashier didn't push anything)
$5 off when you buy any secret and any olay bar, wash, etc

That is $8.50 off. So this was a money maker. I bought at the same time as I grabbed the snacks so that I wouldn't have a negative total.

So these deals do totally work. Thanks to everyone that shared their imput on this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment