Saturday, November 20, 2010

Norah Jones ....Featuring


If a music lover is on your gift list you might consider the CD ....Featuring from Norah Jones. It is a great compilation of songs from the past decade where Norah Jones has worked with a variety of other artists to bring you some great music.

I was lucky enough to receive a copy of the CD before it came out through One2One Network. The second I put the CD in I was taken back to prior CDs and that classic Norah sound. I happen to be a huge fan and really enjoy her music. The great thing about this CD is that there are so many different types of music within one CD. The variations go from Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson to Dirty Dozen and Outkast. It is bound to have a song that everyone will enjoy. It is also so easy to listen to that it makes great background music for get togethers.

For a limited time, you can go to Spinner.com to stream ...Featuring in its entirety for free. Norah Jones' website also has songs and videos that you can view for free. So you can check it out before you buy it. It came out in stores this week, November 16. So if you love it as much as I do you can grab yourself a copy or a copy as a gift!

All opinions are 100% mine. I was given a free CD for review purposed from One2One. I was not compensated for this review in any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment