Friday, April 15, 2011



Today is FRIDAY which means it is a mega swagbucks day! So that means you can earn more points today while you are searching. With the coupons section of the website my points have been adding up a lot faster than usual. All the coupons.com coupons can be printed from the swagbucks website and redeemed for 10 swagbucks each. It is really that easy. You print the coupons that you were going to print anyways. Use them at the store, and a couple weeks later points pop up in your account.

You can also score swagbucks by taking surveys, watching videos, searching like you would on google, and finding swag codes.

I just used my swagbucks to order my hubby a gift: A water proof Bible. It has arrived. I was able to snag this freebie by converting my swagbucks into Amazon gift cards and then ordering what I need or want through amazon.com.

You can see it is perfect for my hubby: camouflage and waterproof


Have you signed up yet? It is free and it is easy. Go here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment