Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting ready for Easter baskets


Any holiday can become expensive if you let it. So to keep Easter expenses low I have been searching for quality items to include in my children's baskets this year. Plus, I am trying to talk my hubby into running an Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard this year with me. So I have been trying to collect some goodies as prizes.

So with that in mind, I ran to Walgreen's for the first time ever. I did this because I had heard they had Color Wonder "On the Go" kits for $1.50. I used the $1/1 Color Wonder coupong from the 4/3 SS insert to make these $0.50 each. Please note: They only come with 2 markers (red and blue) and 5 coloring sheets. And when I checked out the coupon wouldn't even scan and they couldn't just type in the numbers either. It was a bit of a pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment