Friday, April 22, 2011

She Speaks: Biolage Salon Program




I received an email from She Speaks (another WOM company) that they are looking for people in the NY, PA, VA, NJ, NC, and SC to take part in a Biolage Salon Program. There are select cities in each state that have salons taking part in this program. You can see the locations here.

If you sign up to join you will get a discount on services, $30 in free Biolage products, and I believe some complimentary samples.

There are openings in the Rochester area for any local readers out there. But if you are interested, I'd hurry because this may fill up fast. You can sign up here.

***Plus I can invite a couple friends to go that live near a participating salon. If you would like me to add you as one of my "friends" leave a comment below. But please do so quickly. I am sending out my list this evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment