Monday, April 25, 2011

GUM Softpicks



Have you joined smiley360? I know, I know... Yet another thing to sign up for. Well, smiley360 is another word of mouth company that lets you in on new products, new brands, and new online content. You get the chance to try things out and then all they ask is that you spread the word. Share what you like or even what you didn't like.

I was lucky enough to be asked to try G.U.M. softpicks. They are kind of like toothpicks and floss, but better. They came with this great little plastic holder that was small enough to hide in a pocket or purse. They are soft enough that I even used them on my kids. And they were very effective. I believe that they were even clinically proven to remove plaque from between your teeth. I love knowing that they are in my pocket so that I am not teaching my 7th graders with food in my teeth. I am sure that they wouldn't let me live that down!!!

For those couponers out there: grab the $0.75 coupon in the April edition of More Magazine. Or you can go here for a $0.55/1 coupon!!! I love coupons that will double:)

No comments:

Post a Comment