Thursday, April 14, 2011

Come Join BzzAgent



I got an email today from Bzzagent that they are looking for moms of children ages 2 to 9 to join some of the ongoing campaigns. Bzzagent is a WOM (Word of Mouth) company where they send you products to try and you bzz about them to people that you know. There are sometimes coupons to share with friends as well.

I have been sent many bzz kits over the past year or two and they have been great. I love the chance to voice my opinion and share products with the people I interact with for FREE!! I have tried cover girl make up, different online tutoring products, cottage cheese, and many others. You can go here to sign up.

(I would sign up now even if you don't have children in that age group to be ready for future campaigns!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment