Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cover Girl Natureluxe



I received a great little bzzkit the other day in the mail. Somedays it is just so great to open that mail box....

Anyways, inside was my Cover Girl Natureluxe samples and some coupons.

Here are some facts that were included in my bzzkit.

Silk Foundation:
provides smooth, silky feel
contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested

Gloss Balm
combines sheer color and shine of a gloss with a soft moisturization of a balm
available in 16 versatile beautiful shades
formulated with SPF 15 for added protection


So what did I think?

I tried the foundation first. It was the perfect shade for me. And I was nervous about that because I had to pick over the computer instead of in front of a mirror in the store. I loved that it felt so natural. I have seen a ton of products claim that you would feel like you had no make up on and never actually found one that was true until now. It really felt light and as if it wasn't there. But there is a down side to being so light. It did not cover up the circles under my eyes. Personally, I would rather have it feel lighter and cover up less because I won't wear the foundations that feel like you have a mask on. And if I'm wearing the lighter one and looking a little better that must be better than not wearing one at all?!?!?

I also tried the Gloss Balm. This was my fav of the two. I need a little color but also need the protection. I am outside alot and I lick my lips when I am teaching. I don't even realize I am doing it and then my lips get all crazy. So anyways, this was the perfect combination of a gloss and a balm. I lvoe it!!


All opinions are 100% mine. I was not compensated for my review. I was sent free samples and coupons to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment