Monday, April 11, 2011

Rite Aid Stop - free John Frieda


Well, I had so many plans, but since I didn't go this weekend, RA was already out of some things.

I started with $5 in +ups.

I was going to do this first:

2 Gillette Body Washes $2.99 each
2 M&Ms 2/$5

use $1/1 from Video Values
use Bogo Gillette coupons
use $1/2 Mars coupon from 4/10
use $5 in +ups

Pay $0.99 plus tax

get back $1 in +up for M&Ms
get back $4 in +ups for Gillete Body Wash

Then I was going to do the following:

Transaction #1

Buy 4 John Frieda products 4/$20
use $3 off $15 from receipt survey
use 4 - $2 John Frieda coupons from 3/6 SS
use $5 in +ups

pay $4 plus tax
get back $10 in +ups

Transaction #2

Buy 4 more John Frieda (this time Full repair items)
2 Snickers mini eggs $1 each

used 2 - $1 off shampoo/conditioner from 3/6
used 2 - $2 off full repair styling
used $1 off Full Repair from March Video Values
used $2/$10 from April Video Values$2/2 Mars candy
used $10 +up

Paid $1 plus tax and got back another $10 +up for next time.

I wasn't able to get the body wash because they were out, but I may try another store. So I only did Transaction #1 and #2. How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment