Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wegmans coupons!!!!!




Yesterday I received coupons in my mailbox from the Wegmans Pharmacy. It said thank you for my business.... I did use the pharmacy in January for my little love because she had an ear infection, so I'm not sure if everyone is getting this coupon or not.

It included:

$1 off any $4 Health and Beauty purchase
$1 off any $3 Nature's Market purchase

As I read the options I instantly thought of the $2 off Almay coupon to see if there could be some good deals. Right now the Almay smoky eye shadow is on sale for $4.99. So if you use the Wegmans coupon and the Almay coupon you could get it for $1.99.

And don't forget to sign up at wegmans.com for the fresh news e-mails. This week's coupon is $1 off any Wegmans Bake and Rise Pizza. These run for $3.99. So after the coupon it is only $2.99. My family has eaten these and they are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment