Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Rite Aid Trip


So my hubby's +up account has almost reached the $100 mark for the $20 reward, so I decided to sacrifice so +ups to get some extras and get us to that $100 mark so that another $20 +up would be in my Rite Aid envelope.

I was not able to find any Dove at any of the Rite Aids I tried, but here is what I did get:

2 Ziploc Freezer bags 2/$5
used $1/2 to make them 2/$4
got back $2 +up

2 Ziploc Sandwich bags 2/$5
used $1/2 to make them 2/$4
got back $2 +up

4 bags of m&ms 2/$5
used 2- $1.50 off printed coupons
made these $1.75 each

2 Chex Mix 2/$3
used $1/2 from an insert and $0.50 Video Values
made these $0.75 each
got back 2- $1 +ups

2 Lays Stax 2/$3
got back 2 +ups

2 Maalox $4.99
used 2- $5 off coupons
got back 2- $1+ups

1 bag of cheesy puffs $1.25
(I had one little love that patiently went from Rite Aid to Rite Aid and I gave in)

1 candy bar that little love ate because I was short $0.27 from being able to use my $20 +up to pay for all of this.

So I paid with a $1 Video value coupon, a $20 +up and $0.96 oop. I got back $10 in +ups and I am not sure, but think that I am only a few dollars away from the Reward, hard to tell because the receipts keep changing. I am going back tomorrow because "my store" handed finished unpacking their delivery and the manager thinks there might be Dove inside them..... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment