Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me...


My family recently celebrated my birthday. I love birthdays and unfortunately this was not a good one. I woke up so dizzy I couldn't stand. And the day got worse from there. At one point, after my cake fell on the floor, I put the babes to bed and said, "The heck with it.... tomorrow is a new day." I have next year to look forward to, when I turn 30!!!!

So anyways, here are some great birthday freebies you might want to sign up for to make your day even better:

Free Starbucks drink when you register

Free dessert at Jack in the box

Free scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robins

Something from Sephora

And here is a list of a whole bunch more.

Happy Future birthday to all of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late here on catching up on posts!! Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry I missed it! :)~

    ReplyDelete