Friday, February 18, 2011
I thought that it might be helpful to break down Wegman's Coupon Policy by location. I hope that you find this helpful.
New York (except Johnson City), New Jersey, parts of PA (Downington, WArrington, Collegeville, Malvern, Erie, and State College) and Fredericksburg, VA
- coupons will be doubled if their face value is $0.99 or less
- only 4 like coupons will be doubled per day. If you have more than 4 you'll get the face value off for the remaining coupons only.
- only 4 manufacturer's coupons for FREE products will be taken per day
- you can use one manufacturer's coupon and one store coupon. The discount can not be for more than the price of the item. (no overage)
- only one coupon can be used on club packs or bulk items
- they do NOT accept internet coupons with the word free
- you have up to 2 weeks to bring in coupons that you may have forgotten with your receipt
The previous coupon policy applies, except that when they double coupons the maximum amount taken off is $0.99. So a $0.75 coupon becomes $0.99 off (not $1.50 off).
Johnson City, NY, parts of PA (Allentown, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Scranton, Williamsport, and Wilkes-Barre)
The previous coupon policy applies, except that when they double coupons the maximum amount taken off is $1.00. So a $0.75 coupon becomes $1 off (not $1.50 off).
Virginia and Maryland (except in Fredericksburg)
The previous coupon policy applies, except that when they double coupons only coupons with a value of $0.50 or less will be doubled. So a $0.75 coupon stays $0.75 off, but a $0.50 off coupon becomes $1 off.
When I post my deals I base them on the NYS coupon policy. Please keep this in mind as you are planning your grocery lists.