Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wegmans... turning into my hot deal spot


The past couple of visits have been making me smile at Wegmans. After wandering around, I am going to make another quick stop to get a couple of cheapies.


This week I spent $80 total. The total was higher because I had to get a lot of meat. Generally I try to get chicken one week and ground beef the next. I buy them in bulk because it is cheaper that way and then freeze part for the next week. Well, we ended up having extra last week and I didn't buy any and instead grabbed a roast for the crock pot, which is a working woman's life saver. But I didn't really think that through and was out of both this week. ahhhh.

So anyways, here are some of the great finds at Wegmans:

2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch 2/$5
used 2- $.65 printable coupons *doubled* $1.20 each (I think it was from coupons.com, but smartsource.com had a $0.55 coupon too)

6 more cans of tomato soup 2/$1
I was able to print 2 more $1.50 off 3 to get these for free :)

2 Tic Tacs $1.29
used $0.75 printable *double* to make it free

Flour 5 lbs $0.99 each
there is a limit of 2... I just pick up a couple every time I go and stock up while they are on sale and don't have to buy during the rest of the year when it is full price. Last year Wegmans put the sugar on sale too. I am waiting and watching for this. I'll let you know if they do.

Prego $1.98
used $1/3 I only mention this one because there are so few Prego coupons out there!!!!

Hidden Valley $2.89
used $2/1 printable to make it $0.89
and you may notice this is one penny more than Wal*mart... well worth it to me to not have to go in there

I also grabbed another Pyrex with a coupon and the sale continuing. I am trying to stock up because I basically had none (with lids) and they are just so useful.

Of course I got other things, but they aren't really on sale....

Here are some of the things I will be picking up next time I go:

Turkey Hill Iced Tea $1.49 (I love this ... it is a splurge)
use $1/2 to make $0.98 each

Friendship Cottage Cheese
use printable from there website. They have 2 depending on how you answer question $0.55 or $0.75. My store will double to make this under a buck!!!

Nestle Chocolate Chips $1.69
use $0.55 from Sept All You *doubled* to make it $0.59 each (wish I had more of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment